GBR's Thanksgiving and NGO Awards to discover the top Start-Ups and Non-Profit Organisations across the continent. The awards recognise and reward future leaders and visionaries across different sectors, who all dedicate their time and resources to impact change.
Overview:The Global Fund For Jesus (GFFJ) is a Johannesburg, South Africa-based global organization and universal platform that works to bring the Kingdom of God on earth by focusing on alleviation of global and social justice issues through resource mobilization and program implementation networks, partnerships and strategic alliances aimed to address poverty and uplift vulnerable and disadvantaged populations through education, health, food security, job creation, economic empowerment and entrepreneurship projects.
Problem Statement: The State of Nations globally is marked by stark health, education and development inequalities, post COVID-19 economic recession, rising infectious and chronic disease mortality, growing unemployment and poverty levels, and rampant government inefficiencies, fraud and corruption in all strata of society, thus negatively impacting the health status and wellbeing of children, families, communities and populations worldwide.
Strategic Solution: The existing human development inequalities and economic injustices must be addressed through concerted public, private and non-profit sector efforts to create wealth and economic empowerment among the poor, increase the influence of Christians in all mountains and sectors of society, and show compassion to the less fortunate and vulnerable populations around the world. GFFJ, therefore, invites NGOs world wide to submit creative proposals to initiate, strengthen, complement, expand and/or innovate their programs, projects and services with up to R100,000.00 in cash or other forms of donations or gift-in-kind per NGO, for a total of R2,000,000.00 to be distributed among 20 NGOs sharing the same passion as GFFJ for the poorest of the poor.
2021 NGO PROPOSAL SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Executive Summary of the NGO Intervention Proposal.
- Certified Copies of the NGO registration, constitutional or founding documents.
- Proof of governance including directors’ disclosure list.
- 3 years of Annual Reports detailing historic areas of impact.
- 3years of Audited Financial Statements.
- Confirmation of bank account details by Bankers (stamped and dated letter from Bankers not older than 3 months)
- BEE Certificate (where applicable)
- FICA Documents (Proof of address not older than 3 months and certified copies of ID Documents of Director/s and/or Principal Officer/s.
- Resolution authorizing applicant to act on behalf of the NGO.
- Application must be submitted on an official letterhead to be sent by email to email@example.com.
- Closing date for submissions with no extension: August 15, 2021
- Terms and Conditions Apply
Every year the Global Business Roundtable hosts its Thanksgiving Ceremony. It is an opportunity to gather together as the body of Christ, reflect on all God’s unending mercies and to give thanks for His undeserved grace.
85 Central Street
+27 (11) 242 8000
Follow us on: